Friday, January 6, 2012

Health Goals

This is the year where I will

Pinned Image

This past year my health has been declining due to my allergies and the stress in my life.

This new year I will take charge of my allergies by using any and all tools that I have against them. That may be by using my Neti pot, my allergy medicine and my asthma medicine a lot more than what I would normally do which really just means that I would follow doctors orders. I know I should always follow doctors orders when it comes to medicine use and by doing so I might not have experienced the decline in my health. As long as I can just get my allergies and asthma under control I might be able to avoid all these upper airway infections I have been having this past year.

Which brings me to the next point of starting running again. In August of 2010 I started to run by using the program of from Couch potato to 5K. By Thanksgiving I had gotten up to 4K and then I got sick. Since then I have only done a few runs and mostly just long hikes, but I know I can still do 3K without a problem.

It is just a matter of mindset

Pinned Image

This fall I started the 30 minute workout program by Jillian Michaels and made it to week two when my knees started to give out on me. I want to get started again on it, but modify it a little to save my knees and at least not give up.

Pinned Image

I also need to eat better. Smaller servings, more fruit and vegetables, less soda and unhealthy snacks. I still have a few extra pounds I need to loose and although I will try not to focus to much on it, it would still be nice to loose them and get down to pre pregnancy weight again.

Pinned Image

My Goals are

  • Use my medicine to control my allergy and asthma
  • Use my Neti pot to keep infections away
  • Start running again and make it to a 5K
  • Start doing my 30 minute workout with Jillian Michaels
  • Eat better and control my intake more
  • And finally start doing Gymnastics again

My inspiration found on pinterest

Pinned Image

How to be a better runner.

No comments: